T-Rex Hosting & Design have teamed up with Themeforest to bring hundreds of premium WordPress and HTML themes to choose from for your custom website. Top Selling WordPress Real Estate Themes
This is T-REX’s collection of premium WordPress real estate themes.
T-REX’s themes work right out of the box and are so easy to use that even if you haven’t coded before you can put together a website with a flash slideshow, embedded Google Maps, and virtual tours in a couple of hours. For technically competent agents, these themes provide so many expert options that you can customize to your heart’s content.
Our collection is not huge, but it is carefully curated from the best real estate WordPress themes you can find online.
These themes are packed with all the essential features a real estate agent will need. They exude trust, look modern, support virtual tours, are embedded with Google Maps, and incorporate Google Analytics. They are all affordable, so you can put up hundreds of single property websites without overshooting your budget.
Take your first step. You will have a lot to gain. We will be glad to assist if you need help in selection.
Six top reasons to get a premium real estate WordPress theme from T-REX:
- Beuaty+Performance: We think the choice between beauty and performance is an unfair one. We bundle them both in our themes.
- Future-Proof: Our themes are created to accommodate most WordPress updates so you don’t have to shell out a ton of money every time WP releases a new version.
- Secure: The themes are created by experienced programmers with a view that eye candy and performance shouldn’t compromise security.
- Support for Monetization: The primary goal of any business is to make money for its shareholders. Each of our themes supports monetization of your store.
- SEO Friendly: All T-REX themes are designed with the best SEO practices in mind. Your website stands a higher chance of ranking higher on Google with our themes.
- Nine Elements of Design: Each T-REX theme makes the best use of these nine elements of design. Precedence, spacing, navigation, design to build, typography, usability, alignment, clarity, and consistency.