Top-Selling WordPress Creative Themes
Bridge comes with more than 200 ready-to-download demos in seven thematic categories: business, concepts, creative, portfolio, blog, shop, and one page. A powerful search function, social media integration, step-by-step video tutorials, and nearly an unlimited choice in layouts make this theme popular among professionals worldwide. Explore this best-selling creative theme and become a member of the community of more than 60,000 creatives using Bridge.
Salient has been downloaded more than 55,000 times. It is a responsive and retina-ready theme with multiple header layouts. It’s ideal for writers, photographers, and anyone who wants to set their portfolio online. Salient comes with extensive documentation and support from T-REX’s team of developers.
BigBang is a fully-responsive design packed with six blog and portfolio post formats. You can choose from a set of photostreams, shortcodes, contact page layouts, and two homepage layouts. It’s a nice theme to start with for budget-conscious customers.
How to Decide on a Theme?
All these WordPress creative themes are so awesome that it may be difficult to take a decision. Here are five tips to assist you.
- Buy a theme that’s easy to install
- Prefer a theme with flexibility in design
- Scalable themes are better than non-scalable ones
- Technical support matters
Three top reasons to buy top WordPress creative themes from us:
- Beauty + Performance. We think the choice between beauty and performance is an unfair one. We bundle them both in our themes.
- Future-proof. Our themes are created to accommodate most WordPress updates so you don’t have to shell out a ton of money every time WP releases a new version.
- Secure. The themes are created by experienced programmers with a view that eye candy and performance shouldn’t compromise security.